Ostrava - Vršovců 2120, PSČ: 709 00 All locations
Why order a virtual seat from us?
- Settlement within an hour (in case of a personal settlement in the Prague office).
- Virtual seat for companies and sole proprietors (OSVČ).
- You can fill in everything you need online in our form.
- We provide virtual offices in properties owned by us.
- Permission for seat placement, as required by a notary, court or trade licensing office.
- We also offer changing your currently registered address for you.
- Our prices are final and without hidden fees.
How does it work?
- After filling out our order form, we will receive a complete order, on the basis of which we will immediately prepare a draft contract and a proforma invoice for you. We will send them to you and agree on your preferred method of settlement.
- At present, we prefer contactless processing, i.e. sending documents by post and payment by bank transfer. However, we are also ready to carry out personal settlement in our Prague office under careful hygienic conditions. This is only possible with a respirator, we have hand sanitizers prepared.
- After signing the contract, we will give you the permission for seat placement from the property owner.
- In accordance with the law, we will add your name on the respective building and its mailbox.
- The price of seats for 12, 24 and 36 months also includes the service of basic administration of mail. This means that as soon as you receive any mail at the registered office address, we will let you know by e-mail and you can then agree with us on how you are going to pick it up. This service is not included in the seat for 60 months; in the case of this service, it is necessary to set up a delivery with the Czech Post.
- Mail can be picked up at the location if agreed beforehand with the administrator.
- We also offer services of regular/one-time forwarding or scanning of mail. The exact description of these services can be found here.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
+420 227 013 853